Dr. Lin’s Background
Dr.Wanwisa Tansiricharernkul (Dr.Lin)
- Ophthalmologist and Cosmetic Eyelid Surgeon at inZ eyelid surgery clinic.
- Doctor of medicine, Ramathibodi Hospital, Mahidol University, Thailand.
- Certificated in General Ophthalmology, Thammasat University, Thailand.
- Certificate of Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery Advanced and Revision Blepharoplasty Workshop and Hands-on Course a Seoul Clinic, Busan, Korea.
- Certificate of Korean College of Cosmetic Surgery Blepharoplasty Live Workshop at Myoung Eye Plastic Surgery Clinic, Busan, Korea.
“At the moment, the number of surgeries is increasing. Because the doctor spoke with a large number of service recipients It is acknowledged that the anxiety of There are numerous decisions to be made regarding surgery, the most important of which are fear of not being good, fear of doing it and having to fix it. I’m afraid the clinic will not be held accountable as a result. I’m afraid doing it will have a negative impact on my eyes.”
“In reality, double eyelid surgery.” It is a risk-free procedure. If done by an experienced physician, do a lot in the hospital for Treatment of sagging eyelids in the elderly, which complications of double eyelid surgery the kind that makes people who see it and feel frightened, often due to surgery by a doctor with little experience.”